Finally, a really good day!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Re: Finally, a really good day!

Post by Tedlark »

Nice day OMT, for both you and your wife.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Vman96 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 pm
Nice run! Do you ever turn on the "Hot Roll" feature? I find it very addictive. :oops:
Not intentionally. However, I have occasionally hit the max play button by mistake, and played a few hands with the feature on.

My understanding is that, overall, the game return is unchanged by the Hot Roll feature, but the variance is much higher.

I do have this dream about having a really really good day, activating Hot Roll, getting a 12X multiplier, and being dealt a royal - but, somehow, I doubt that'll ever occur.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:19 pm
Great going OMT...that is my favorite game as well. I've only had a day comparable to that once my life about 3 years ago. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Two quick questions....Do you ever go against the math and hold a single deuce and an ACE? The other one is do you ever go against the math and just hold 2 dealt deuces and dump a single ACE that is dealt with the 2 deuces?
While glancing through this thread, I noticed this post that I failed to respond to.

Belatedly, I would have to say that neither of those two "going against the math" plays has even entered my mind.

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

Vman96 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:14 pm
Nice run! Do you ever turn on the "Hot Roll" feature? I find it very addictive. :oops:
Played some Hot roll myself, fun game, never done much on it but a fun gimmick game none the less.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations! Marvelous is the most mellifluous.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

FAA wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:02 pm
Congratulations! Marvelous is the most mellifluous.
Jeez! I had to go to a dictionary to find out what that means.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Congrats to both you and your wife! Good day! :)