CET Car Contest

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
FAA
Video Poker Master

CET Car Contest

Post by FAA »

Drama galore at last night's CET Alfa Romeo contest. They picked a finalist from a Diamond card event the day before. Nine more were called to join him. Eight answered within the fifteen minute window, but a Brooklyn man was a no show. So they called an Edison man, who arrived within his ten minutes. Last on line, he settled for the default #9 briefcase. All ten cases were opened simultaneously. Guess who won?
The Diamond guy won an Eagles suite for the season with RT transportation. Next to last man bypassed car case to settle for NYE LV package. He planned to trade it for $2500 FP. Chinese Seven Stars lady spoke zero English. She won the worst "Experience" runner up package. Bally's AC Cabana day with some trimmings. I had a high old time. Old hat to Dancer types, but still a draw for me.

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

My friend and VP Player extraordinaire won the 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia @ Harrahs yesterday.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations to him! I skipped town on Harrah's. Dozen entries be damned DB?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Wow! Thats one cool car. I used to have a 70’s Alfetta GT. Superb cornering. Congrats to your friend.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The one at Caesars looked cool in the lobby. I knew better than to get too attached. You would have been a prime finalist candidate with all the entries you would have amassed.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Caesars had the Stelvio Ti model, Harrah's the Giulia Ti Lusso. Both had a $50,000 cash option. Jeter, did your friend choose the cash?

jetermacaw
VP Veteran

Post by jetermacaw »

Saw him yesterday, he choose the cash option. He had just bought a new car.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

I saw him on Twitter myself! $50,000 sweet and swift. Edison guy looked same age and probably took the cash also. Set for wheels and no longer vain. Practical old school guys.