millennials/money/adulthood

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Flanker27K
Forum Newbie

Re: millennials/money/adulthood

Post by Flanker27K »

Well, there are actually lots of millenials who did graduate in something useful and still get jobs for ungraduated people that they can't leave because there isn't anything else... Sure, there still are some smart things to do and study (I'm a millenial myself, being born in 1988, and my wife and I are already considering buying one of these houses in Greece for the holidays, although we both come from lower middle class backgrounds), but this is uncommon and there are only a few jobs that can offer such opportunities.
tl;dr there are good jobs for millenials, but not much, and it's sad for a generation that has a higher education than any other generation before.
Plus, the whole "them millenials are lazy" shtick is a load of bull, most people I know from my generation or my little brother's (1993) work two jobs or take lots of extra hours.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Now that the kids no longer trample their lawns, some have turned their ire to millennial bashing. Strange that you can't bad mouth people because of their race, religion or sex, but bashing millennials is in fashion.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

who said you can't bad mouth people because of their race, religion or sex? the left is constantly beating down white males and christians. their play book consists of identity politics and calling everyone who does not agree with them a racist.