I have to wonder who’s at the helm?

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: I have to wonder who’s at the helm?

Post by olds442jetaway »

My dog used to love Gravy Train food. If the vp mystics don’t cooperate tonight, I may have to try it myself.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Just Mohegan Sun has so far and as I just found out, very sporadic. No rhyme or reason. For now, its the Royal treatment at Foxwoods. Though we will be camping out at Mohegan, I will be making the fifteen minute trip over to Foxwoods. Since they were generous enough to give me fifty free play good just for tonight, I feel I owe them at least a couple of hours of play. Then tomorrow, I have to run back over there for a 50 buck Amazon gift card. No complaints so far with the treatment over there. I miss the 99 quarter games though. They only have 97.5 at the quarter level. 99.54 on dollars though. I would love to do job trial 8 over there on dollars, but have to resist. Huge BR would be needed for that. Trial 8 will have to be at Mohegan 99.54 quarters.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

My short JOB dollar BR was toast, due to my own greed. Blender and chopper were my weekly gifts, plus $40 FP faucet. Post bust, my plan is to simply accept FP/gifts/food on any weekday trip and do the time on weekend trips. Scissors still await player card upon RF hand pay. Hope they don’t rust!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

They won’t They are stainless!