Webman in 2020...

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Webman in 2020...

Post by Galeygoo »

What else can I say....

You're an exceptional choice. You have a knack for being an exceptionally patient and fair man who has a VERY TOUGH job...

...along with a great sense of humor... ;) :up:

wildman49
Video Poker Master

Post by wildman49 »

I see it as a bit harsh on suspending people for starting a post that was the same from 18 months ago? One should be allowed to re post after that many months, but its just one mans opinion. Very disappointed in the way it was handled. One could have just deleted the starting post and forward a former post to restart if one has that power. Just one mans opinion.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It wasn't so much that it was a repeat post from 18 months ago. And there was absolutely nothing wrong with the actual content of the post.

The problem was that it was a repeat of literally hundreds of comments that Phil has made, the repetition of which many people expressed frustration over, that he was warned about, warned about again, suspended over, warned about, suspended again, warned about and then discussed at length... after which, Phil even printed a list as a reminder to not keep repeating these things. Then 2 days later went ahead and did it again in a brand new thread? This can't have been a surprise to anyone given the events of the past week. Either he posted that on purpose to TRY to get banned, or needs a long break to sort out why it really happened.

I actually really like Phil. Because of that, I concede that I waited far too long to take action on this and it probably grew to a point that it didn't need to. He just wouldn't/couldn't stop repeating himself.

I appreciate the support from those who agree, and I also appreciate the folks who continue to want to stand up for him. Phil is a good guy.

But as I said in the other post, discussion about banned/suspended members shouldn't take place, since they are no longer around to answer for themselves. So closing topic.