Another week, three more Nationalists massacres.

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: Another week, three more Nationalists massacres.

Post by Eduardo »

Yeah, if I'm out there with my glock I'll take the guy with a knife over the guy with an AK-47, thank you very much.

I honestly don't know why anyone would even argue about this, other than fear over "them" taking away anything at all. These types of guns have no place in a modern society.

You aren't trading away your freedom by getting rid of high powered weapons. You are gaining it.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Guess we will agree to disagree. Full auto yes I agree. I can drop and load new clips very fast if I had to. I will never agree in banning any semi auto weapon

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Why is banning full auto acceptable?

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

i will try one last time and then i am done. of course an automatic weapon can kill at a faster rate. and, your call to ban ak's will likely succeed, as it low hanging fruit, that the public can then feel good about doing something.

there are bigger points;

-there is no guarantee that banning these weapons will reduce overall mass killings. banning something, without knowing if it will really make a difference, is just a feel good action. the harder actions would be to figure out what is really causing these maniacs to do what they do. it will not be long before someone will rent/steal a big rig and mow down dozens, it has been done before.

-as much as you want to eliminate any discussion of politics, it cannot be overlooked. DEMS were fund raising on the back of victims, the day after. they don't just want ak's, they want all the guns. then they want your straws, your suv's, they want you to live on smaller parcels of land, they want open borders, free healthcare for illegals and the list is endless. they want to dictate your life.

this is about freedom, your freedom to choose, they don't like it and they mean to change this country. they believe in a ruling class and that would be them.

this bigger than just ak's, and you cannot see it.

of course, your reply will be the same. ban the ak's, you feel good, problem solved.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

according to a google search, among the easiest countries to own a gun are;

-canada
-norway
-sweden
-switzerland

now, i have no idea what rules/limitations each country has, but none of these countries seem to have wide spread mass killing. so, is the problem that the guns exist or is the problem something else? what is happening in the usa, other than a larger population, that may be the cause of these mass killings.

and, why is it when the dems rant about mass killings, they never mention chicago, baltimore and the other dem controlled cities where hundreds die each year. and, it happens year after year, etc.