About the ***** "stevel96a1"

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
Player422738
VP Veteran

About the ***** "stevel96a1"

Post by Player422738 »

Webman, if you allow this trash *** call others (Bill and Jstark) filth people and stupid without taking any actions, then screw you and the whole forum.

This trash *** must be banned.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

You BOTH need to stop the name calling. And; please stop mentioning Florida Phil, I believe webman said not to do it because he couldn't respond.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

LOL Hop you sir are so funny, Webman should have locked the thread, when it got off track from the topic at hand. 2 you started it i finished it dont cry and make a post and complain to webman because i dont like you nor agree with you and 3 i wont mention him anymore, i do have to say Hop did throw the first blow from the get go and now he can't defend himself anymore , well dont attack people it seemed like you singled me out because i asked a question, and i asked another with backup with computer study which did prove flat betting can be out performed but thats not the case here again , you post everyone else good job on royals they will come in bursts, what the heck does that even mean? theres no math behind that sentence/logic but whatever man if you want to be bitter proceed, i wont mention you or post to you anymore and yes i hold grudges but willing to let this one go..

and yes you resorted to personal attacks not me and you bragged about a having a degree and yet still talk down to me for playing a negative ev game but your guilty yourself of doing it

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You are both out of line. Yes, steve started it (again). Yes, you went too far in return (again). There is nothing wrong with disagreeing. There is no need to go further by calling people filth or anything else. Agreed?

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

i agree, and i didnt start anything, i didnt know who he was until he called me a name when i created the thread does the past matter, Admin should delete this thread