The Recreational Forum Has Been "Hijacked," Again!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
mightwin

Re: The Recreational Forum Has Been "Hijacked," Again!

Post by mightwin »

"People are tired of these little feuds." - Webman

That was my point in the thread I started.

Thank you.

stevel96a1
Video Poker Master

Post by stevel96a1 »

OTABILL wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:39 pm
In retrospect I made a mistake in using Steve's post on Progressions as an example No problem with legitimate comments such as those being defended. However those points being reiterated caused this thread to go south by allowing folks to deflect my concerns about the tenor of the response rather than the substantive content. Hopefully, ALL forum participants will get the gist of my original post and treat each other civilly.
i won't spew anymore information about progression systems or recommend anyone on how to gamble "their money" i just found it fascinating (much like Arthur C Clarke the idea of a supreme being watching over us is also fascinating) but yea some men did computer analysis on betting structure and it showed it out-performed flat betting (with a fixed Bankroll) it did not show an edge i made that clear by stating just that and i basically still got stoned at the town square, i like Oldsjettaway method of gambling but i don't have access to those type of machines.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I think the site may have been hijacked for real yesterday every time I went into the site it would be taking over by a site that was something like October – gift – cards you couldn’t close it out or go into anything maybe web man is aware of it already it seems to be OK today

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Phew! Blessed trip today. I emerged net +$20.