Deuces Wild

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
aceswithakicker
Forum Rookie

Deuces Wild

Post by aceswithakicker »

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and have enjoyed reading your video poker stories. Just got back from a visit at Belterra in Indiana. Didn't do to well for the day and was down to my last $40.  Decided to play Deuces Wild and proceeded to hit four Deuces  4 TIMES in about 1 hour.....SAME MACHINE!!  What are the odds!!  Needless to say I was very happy with the results.  I've played for hours before and was never dealt 4 deuces once.  I guess this machine was evening out the percentages!!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Welcome to you and all I can say is what fantastic luck with deuces wild. Don't get used to such good luck but I hope you'll hit some more!

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Decided to play Deuces Wild and proceeded to hit four Deuces  4 TIMES in about 1 hour.....SAME MACHINE!!  What are the odds!!

Wow!  That's a nice run.  I've hit deuces twice in an hour, but never more than that - seen them hit three times in an hour a couple of times.

aceswithakicker
Forum Rookie

Yeah, one could only wish they came this often!! Funny thing is, each time I was only dealt a pair of them with rags and drew the other two.  Had 3 dealt several times but never got the quad.  At least I have another one to add to my story bag.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Welcome aceswithakicker - cool name. Congrats! That was incredible. I've had deuces twice in close proximity and was impressed. I already admitted these machines are the smartest - they know when we are low on $ and contemplating giving up gambling forever and they hit to keep us playing and feed our addiction. Bet you'll be playing that machine next time! We all do that sort of compulsive thing and sometimes it works in our favor! 

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

mine wasn't that incredible but I did hit on quarter super times play four deuces times five for $1350 and while waiting on a triple pay machine hit a royal on fity cent for $2000...both within five minutes...an fortunately I took most of it home....

On to Vegas this weekend!!!  Coming in Friday and leaving Sunday....I'm amped!@

Nancy J.

Post by Nancy J. »

welcome aceswithakicker and gl to rfonlymama.

aceswithakicker
Forum Rookie

Thanks for the kind words. 

Thats a great run rfonlymama!  I can only find a NSUD game in single line around here, but would love to find a Super game.  Some of the payouts are so ridiculous, I'm amazed anyone even plays them!!

Best of luck in Vegas!  And hopefully come home with your winnings again!

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

thanks Nancy and Aces....I'm excited!  In 12 hours I'll be on that darn plane!  The problem with short trips out there is that I tend to want to play harder and higher than I normally do!   My goal is to not go beyond quarters tonight!  LOL  Then we'll see what tomorrow brings!