Hit a Royal on way out of Vegas

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
badsmom
Forum Newbie

Hit a Royal on way out of Vegas

Post by badsmom »

Spent a couple of days at Bellagio. Hit a few when we arrived but had lost it all before leaving. I was content watching my boyfriend play the last few hours before heading to the airport. He didnt like me standing over his should and gave me $200 to play on our favorite super times machines. I was hitting it because it never gave me the spinner. I got dealt three to the royal flush covered my eyes and hit deal. He said the “light came on”. I said quit pulling my leg and opened my eyes to see I hit the royal for $4000. We noticed it was late and we should have been on our way to the airport. He got our bags to the car and told the driver what happened. His comment was “your gonna get lucky tonight”. I was paid the $4000 and got up forgetting to cash out my $900 I had built up. Luckily they stopped me and I cashed out. At the airport he said do it again as he headed to the mens room. Sure enough my light went off I hit a winner and told the attendant not to touch it so he can see. We were happy flying home as winners. In all the excitement I forgot to pay him for the $200 loaner that started the whole thing. He still loves to tease me about it.

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Congrats on the finish to your trip!

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Congrats Badsmom! That's awesome...

wilcoxfun

Post by wilcoxfun »

Seriously you forgot to repay him? Watch out for the interest! Congrats!

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Cute story and congrats!

KIMMY123
Forum Newbie

Post by KIMMY123 »

Congratulations! :)