2 royals in one play...wow

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
Lucky Larry
Video Poker Master

Re: 2 royals in one play...wow

Post by Lucky Larry »

The one step I'd add to Tedlark's list is I've found it easier to create a VP Photo folder on my desktop and then I export from my hard drive/phone to the folder first. I then relabel the photos in the folder so I can quickly identify them for "add file".

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I knew it was time to retire 16 years ago when they dumped computers, all kinds of wires and gizmos on my desk 20 years ago and said ..... here. Everything is going to be on computer now. Then they proceeded to roll in double the file cabinets I used to have. As soon as I saw that, I knew and sure enough, the computers doubled the amount of paper I needed to print and keep. When I started in 1970, there weren’t even any hand held calculaters. Everything was hand written and once in awhile typed up on manual typewriters. I miss those days. Life was more simple and straight forward. If I really wanted to hold history in my hand and learn, I would go up to the Yale Library where I was granted special access and hold in my hand and read books snd drawings that were 500 years old or more. These were the original documents not copies. Even making copies back then was a chore. I’m sure LL can remember the blue mimeograph paper. It was often easier just to handwrite detailed notes and back then our handwriting flowed fast and neat. In my earliest days in school, we had inkwells and fountain pens besides pencils. My mom didn’t appreciate the ink stains on my shirt pockets though. And how about microfiche??? Now that was really moving up.

Antebellum Reb
Forum Regular

Post by Antebellum Reb »

i concur with hoophofers post, i like this website but its not as user friendly as it could be. but overall, except for the politics being so one sided its good.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Antebellum Reb wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:47 am
i concur with hoophofers post, i like this website but its not as user friendly as it could be. but overall, except for the politics being so one sided its good.
:D