Triple Double Bonus

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
faygo
Video Poker Master

Re: Triple Double Bonus

Post by faygo »

thanks for the info edc! i'm assuming lva is referring to las vegas advisor? is the email of the day a free service for anyone to subscribe to?

Yes , it is free (parts of it) I looked for the link, don't know what I did with it. They send a news letter everyday with the QOD. I suppose you could Google it with no problem.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=vidopoker]
thanks for the info edc! i'm assuming lva is referring to las vegas advisor? is the email of the day a free service for anyone to subscribe to?

Yes , it is free (parts of it) I looked for the link, don't know what I did with it. They send a news letter everyday with the QOD. I suppose you could Google it with no problem.[/QUOTE]

Found it.

http://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

www.lasvegasadvisor.com  Click under the question of the day link and then you can input your e-mail address. they also post daily events and specials, entertainment etc. under the events column. All for free courtesy of Anthony Curtis and the LVA. There is a subscriber area for members only as well as a newsletter sent to you for a fee of course. That darn FAYGO is sharper than a ginsu knife! 

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

great. thanks for all of the info. when i originally went to the site, i didn't know where to look.