VPW debugging

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
royalgt
Forum Rookie

VPW debugging

Post by royalgt »

I could not find a way to post a new topic, as it did not have a button "post new topic at the bottom of the page. If anyone can help me I would appreciate it.Every time I open VPW, I get the pop up Common Language Runtime
Debugging Services. It says that I need to debug the application. How
do I do this????

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Have you tried contacting the support department?  support@videopokerforwinners.com

royalgt
Forum Rookie

Post by royalgt »

I tried twice, but get no reply

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Maybe you aren't receiving their responses for some reason (spam folder, etc).  I'll look into it.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

There are no support tickets in your name/email if you used your yahoo address that your account is registered under.  Please try again and make sure the address is typed correctly. support@videopokerforwinners.com

kbrouill
Forum Newbie

Post by kbrouill »

Are you receiving this message when you double click on the VPW icon, or when you open the games?   Did you download VPW from the VPW web site, or did you install from a CD?  Do you know what version you are running?

As webman said, you should check your spam folder to see if you are blocking the responses from the support site.

royalgt
Forum Rookie

Post by royalgt »

I sent another email to support@videopokerforwinners.com. I have VPW 1.0.7  Maybe I should uninstall and reinstall it. Never heard of debugging before. I got it on a CD. I have got responses before. Nothing in my spam folder.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

royalgt, your email on th support tickets is different from your email here... perhaps there was a typo.  I am sending you a private message to confirm which email address is correct.

kbrouill
Forum Newbie

Post by kbrouill »

royalgt,

Reinstalling from the CD probably won't help.  The first thing that support usually suggests is downloading the latest version from the web site.  Download the free trial.  It is the latest version.  Then, you can get a new activation code from support (once your email address is corrected).

www.videopokerforwinners.com/freetrial

Don't pay for it.  Just download it and install it and see if the problem goes away.