Just cool pics taken on our phones to take our minds off the world for a moment

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Re: Just cool pics taken on our phones to take our minds off the world for a moment

Post by advantage playe »

looks pretty big ! razor blades was like that. almost the size of a bob cat !

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

Have had cats and dogs all my life. Dogs are what the experts call "motivateable" they just want to please you. Cats,on the other hand are not,they only agree to let you live in their space under certain conditions.
Love them both.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Ditto

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Here’s my buddy. Gone 33 years now. Yet I miss him every day. His father was a champion in Germany. His German name is a mile long. He was born here though. Went everywhere with me. Fishing, hunting, enen in my ten foot aluminum boat. Rode shotgun in my pickup, But loved riding in the back too. He was a gentle giant, just don’t mess with anyone in the family.
E544EDDD-7EB1-48A0-AE2A-B359B20E3BB7.jpeg

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

My first dog was a Sheperd. I'd wanted one since third grade and after several attempts fell apart, I finally got one for my confirmation when I was in Seventh grade. His father was some kind of German Champion and his mom was a champion in Hawaii.
He was the runt of the litter and there,
was a potential problem with his testicles and sperm so he became available.
He ended up being quite tall for the breed, but always a bit underweight and could be skittish at times.
He lived to be 14, although we should have put him down sooner. He lost quite a bit of dignity those last few months and one day as I went to carry him up the steps to the house he gave me the most horrible look. He was done. That night, we shared a steak and the next day I took him to the vet. He is buried right where he belongs, deep within my heart.
I've had four dogs in my life, two of them had pretty short lives. My current dog was 13 a few months ago and is starting to slow down.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Aren’t we all. Thanks for sharing the story. There is something about animals that make your day even a bad one, just a bit better and sometimes a lot better.