why vote for biden?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
notes1
Video Poker Master

Re: why vote for biden?

Post by notes1 »

first it was a publicity stunt and now, you blame it on another law enforcement agency. you lie so often, can't keep up with the stories you have told.

it all keeps adding up and the voters know how to keep score.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

Biden is either a liar or has no memory, either one is bad;

-at DNC, biden said 'we'll have a national mandate to wear a mask'. today, when asked if he ever proposed such as thing, 'NO, no'.
-Biden claims he was the 'first politician', calling on trump to invoke Defense Production Act. FALSE. by the time biden called for it, trump had already done it.
-during an interview earlier with David Muir, when asked about shutting down economy again, he said, "i would listen to the scientists, I WOULD SHUT IT DOWN''. today, when asked about his previous statement, he flip flopped another position again, 'there would be no need to shut it down'. What about his beloved scientists?

-he supported police funds being diverted, read the polls, and flip flopped.
-never condemned the rioters/looters/criminals, read the polls, and flip flopped.

can't blame him, he only knows what is written on teleprompter, already written for him.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

What happened, notes? A three day bender?
I was a little upset with you thinking I lied, but then I realized that is a good thing in your world. The more trump lies, the more you love him. I tell the truth so you think you hate me. Up is down and sideways is straight ahead.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

when the dems can't refute BIDEN flip flopping being pointed out, accuse the person speaking the truth, a drunk.

that really hurt, coming from a multi loser at every business he got into.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

isn't PELOSI classy! entitled, 80 year, rich white person, breaks the rules of going to hair salon, when no one else can, and then blame the poor business owner. her dem policies have put millions out of work, while she keeps getting paid, breaks the rules and then blame someone else.

how many of these DEM women in power, have been caught breaking the rules, yet faulting all the little people for not obeying them.

DEMS ARE HYPOCRITES.