Another Protest LOL

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
billryan
Video Poker Master

Re: Another Protest LOL

Post by billryan »

How clueless is the trump campaign? At yesterdays rally, they played John Fogertys "Fortunate Son"
For those not familiar with the song, it's about GIs who had to go to Vietnam because their families and wealth couldn't keep them out.
Oh, the irony of space cadet trump taking the stage to a song whose lyrics go -it't ain't me, babe, I ain't no millionaires son. It ain't me babe, I 'm not a fortunate son.
This is a new song for trump to use, and he used it the week he is being widely disparaged for insulting the military and especially our honored dead.
And the maskless morons, jammed into an overcrowded hanger cheered.

notes1
Video Poker Master

Post by notes1 »

wannabee, no matter how hard you try;

-you can't find any good reasons for anyone to vote FOR biden
-you can't find near the level of rep mischief that matches the months of continuous rioting/looting/damage done by left supporters

but, you keep trying!

in the meantime, i will continue to point out what an incompetent, unaccomplished, mentally challenged, flip-flopping, media supported, lying, sexist, racist candidate joe biden is.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

How clueless is the trump campaign? At yesterdays rally, they played John Fogerty's "Fortunate Son"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO! The person responsible should have been terminated within the hour.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Is that true? That would be possibly the most unfortunate campaign music selection ever, given the timing. Not that it actually makes any difference. Hilariously bad though.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

FAA wrote:
Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:24 pm
How clueless is the trump campaign? At yesterdays rally, they played John Fogerty's "Fortunate Son"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMAO! The person responsible should have been terminated within the hour.
We'll settle for terminating him in 54 days.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I’m really not into all the political stuff that much. I don’t think anybody on this site is going to change their mind. There could be some undecides though. I must say though, I havent seen one Biden sticker, but quite a few Trump 2020. May mean mothing. My guess is Trump will win, but it will be contested.