hard rock in hollywood, fl.

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
ansoda
Forum Regular

Re: hard rock in hollywood, fl.

Post by ansoda »

Have been to the hardrock in both hollywood and tampa. Both were into the bingo thing with vp and the results were pathetic.
However, very recently I was at the hardrock in tampa and there were a few class 3 machines (10 play, ddb, db,jb) going and I scored well on them. I think the recent compact between fla. and the seminoles is going to fly and the tribes have begun to change over the machines in anticipation of its (the compact) final passage through the courts.
More info on the compact can be viewed if you google "florida gambling news". Hope this helps.  

MSE
Forum Rookie

Post by MSE »

Stayed at Hollywood last Thursday and I was very excited by the new prospects.  Yes, there are some of the bingo machines left but there are 800 of the Class III machines. There is STP as well as 3,5,10 hand machines in .25, .50, and $1.00.  In the high stakes area they have 3,5,10 hand $5 machines.  I played four hours on the STP 10 hand $.25 and came out with $1,300.  It is great that I only have to travel 1 1/2 hours to play my favorite game!

Eric

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

A friend of mine was playing in Tampa last Friday and he hit a $1.00 slot machine for almost $11,000.00. He plays strictly slots. Good luck to all.