Why is everyone so excited?

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Re: Why is everyone so excited?

Post by OTABILL »

billryan wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:11 am
seemoreroyals wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 5:03 am
Ted, the biggest problem with xxxxxxxxxx is that roughly half of republican men refuse to xxxxxxxxxxx
Fill in the blanks and it explains most problems with our country, although I don't find it exclusive to the men.
Quite frankly I abhor group stereotyping. The Nazis did it to Jews, White Supremacists do it to African Americans, and it has been done to Asians, Latinos, etc. as well. The resistance to the Covid vaccine, for example, is not limited to one group. Ironically, as numerous studies have found as one recent article put it, "Black Americans are more hesitant than white Americans to get the coronavirus vaccine." I presume this group is not composed primarily of Republican men. Here is another article on this subject. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspec ... -americans

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

I don't know one republican male that has refused the vaccine. Where does BR's info come from?

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

Carcounter wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:27 am
I don't know one republican male that has refused the vaccine. Where does BR's info come from?
More than half the male republicans in the House are on the record for refusing the shot, and polls indicate the vast majority of trump voters are refusing it.

Carcounter
Video Poker Master

Post by Carcounter »

Don't believe it for a minute. The only people I know that are refusing the vaccine are democrats. Anecdotal perhaps, but just my experience. Who are the 50% plus house members? Names. Where is this poll? C'mon Bill you're smarter than this.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I put in "poll shows trump voters refuse vaccine" into a search engine and articles from forbes, newday, wpr and a dozen others appear.

Bobbi

Post by Bobbi »

Things must be bad - even Bill Ryan's news station is reporting on the biden border crisis.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/politics ... 4QTtm_vJvQ

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Not only do I not know any Republican who is refusing the vaccine, I don’t know anyone who is refusing it. There was some hesitation at first, but as more people reviewed the facts, most of that hesitation disappeared.

rockinrobin

Post by rockinrobin »

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

Lets not forget, billryan`s nose is longer than Pinocchio`s nose !!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

advantage playe wrote:
Mon Mar 22, 2021 8:51 pm
Lets not forget, billryan`s nose is longer than Pinocchio`s nose !!!
Just to reiterate !!!