Monthly Contest

Let us know what you like, don't like, or what you would like to see added.
pk2021
Forum Rookie

Re: Monthly Contest

Post by pk2021 »

Or maybe you need to suspend all players in the money for one year rotations....you've just admitted that the vast majority are going to play infinite futility....
Hence all the suggestions to change the single=line classic to shorter contests.....makes most fairer useful sense...in competitive gaming....

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

Why have a Monthly contest that you admit eliminates most players in the first week???Be careful how you answer that question.....VPgods and IRS might want to know your real motivations for running this futile online game....I have played over thirty different accounts--all but one is vacated/inactive, yet still listed in your active directory....I have played over 10 million hands on this site over 13 years...The monthly contest was the original attraction...I placed top ten....once.....

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

My gold expires in a few days...so good luck with this thread....good luck with the site....you've lost a lot of customers out of unusual reasons ....Yet you've pandered to the bullys and suckups over silly useless shtuff......Take care, no further message....

pk2021
Forum Rookie

Post by pk2021 »

Shutterdown.....

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

pk2021 wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:15 am
Shutterdown.....
RIP

DodoLurker
Forum Rookie

Post by DodoLurker »

pk2021 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 10:41 am
Move classic single-line games to the daily or weekly contests so that everyone can have a chance for a day or a week......I'ts long overdue to upgrade to be reasonable....I played on this site for over ten years opening/vacating over 30 accounts......Most of us still like basic single-line games and would like to be competitive for at least a day....at a time....
:up:

I am old school and love the single line games in the Monthly Contest and on their own. There are a couple of games and better pay schedules which are missing that I would love to see.

One of them is 9/5 Double Jokers. Making USA Poker Full Pay with 40-for-1 quads would be a treat. I do not know if these haven't been added over the years because of right-to-use issues.

The best game that you guys could add is a game called 9/6 Double Bonus, Double Jackpot - affectionately known as "weirdo." It's the same as traditional 9/6 Double Bonus Poker, but with an 8,000-coin RF. It has a payback of 100.09%.