vp.com mojo magic!!!

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
rfonlymama

vp.com mojo magic!!!

Post by rfonlymama »

After complaining last week that I had never been dealt a royal....guess what????!!!!!!   STP dimes....dealt the royal on five play for $2000 (no multiplier unfortunately!!!)  I think I have all of you to thank because you were my inspiration! 

Marie, I don't know if that counts as one RF toward the year's total or five!!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

After complaining last week that I had never been dealt a royal....guess what????!!!!!!   STP dimes....dealt the royal on five play for $2000 (no multiplier unfortunately!!!)  I think I have all of you to thank because you were my inspiration! 

Dealt Royal, that's a beautiful thing.  I don't know about Marie,but I would say it is 5 Royals.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

That's 5 royals for sure! What a hit!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I would count it as $2000, and not think about the number of royals. Sweet.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

I'd count it as five.  Sw-e-e-e-t! 

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

AMAZING! It's YOUR call but I call it five sensational royals! Sounds like 11 for you but who's counting? The down side is you are further hooked into this vice and any delusion of quiting anytime soon that you choose is long gone! Alas, I sadly think AWAKs have to be the "new royals" for me. At Eldorado, I just was dealt FOUR to the royal on a .50 machine DDB, single line, playing 10 per hand, when a royal would have brought $20,000. I would have paid a lot for THAT missing card, like Wheel of Fortune. I was camera ready. NO win on that hand but pseudo exciting even so!  I am cool with that because I doubt I could have handled a $20,000 win and definitely would not have been a good sport about winning that much. Happy for you!

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

Thanks all!   I know it was a once in a lifetime but sure was fun.  I think I'll take the rest of the year off as I've never started this well!

Marie, I would have had a heart attack just in anticipation of your possible payout!

stephmo

Post by stephmo »

If you all have to do is complain that you have never had a dealt royal to get one, than for the record-I'VE NEVER BEEN DEALT A ROYAL(are the Poker gods listening?). Congrats on your win

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

you go steph-mo!