Sometimes in VP you need luck

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: Sometimes in VP you need luck

Post by oej719 »

Oh the ole clock cleaning shop. Is that clise to the car wash?

Nancy J.

Post by Nancy J. »

Oh the ole clock cleaning shop. Is that clise to the car wash?

yes as a matter of fact it is!

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

So I can have my clock and vehicle cleaned just about the same time. Looking good is half the game I say.
I just love this country. Now if we can get someone like Paul Harvey to run it for us.

Good Day

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

So you know where you can get hosed, and Jesse Ventura has resurfaced.

VegasVic14
Forum Rookie

Post by VegasVic14 »

During my last visit to LV, I was doing "OK" for the week, which for most of us is a BIG DEAL considering the alternative, I spent a few hours at the Palms while my wife was somewhere on the Strip investing her money.

After a solid break even session (again, beats the alternative), I was at the kiosk cashing out my ticket ready to leave when I glanced over to see a bank of VP machines that had a large card on them proclaiming "new video poker". Being curious as to what could possibly be "new" in VP , I went over and found them to be just new nickel machines. Not usually a player at that denomination and inasmuch as I had not profited as much as a nickel yet @ Palms, I plugged in a twenty.

Before I could even get comfy in the seat, the Royal came up on the first spin for $200. With a 25 cent investment, it was fine with me. To date, that has been my only dealt royal in probably thousands of hands. So, it can happen....just wished it could have happened at a higher denomination.

Congrats to all of you who have had this thrill as well.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Nothing like a 1st spin Royal regardless of the denomination. I always looked at something like that as being $199.75 more than what I had when I sat down.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Nothing like a 1st spin Royal regardless of the denomination. I always looked at something like that as being $199.75 more than what I had when I sat down.
That Faygo,such a smart ol' owl. Wise beyond his years and optimistic too! Did you read the post in VP ringtones?

clwn2

Post by clwn2 »

This is an apropos subject considering my losing streak.  It seems that my skill level outweighs my luck by quite a bit.  I know sour grapes..  I am a good sport, I will be over it soon. One thing about vp, you get used to getting kicked in the teeth.