Monorail 1-Day pass for $9.

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
MikeA
Video Poker Master

Re: Monorail 1-Day pass for $9.

Post by MikeA »

There are alternatives to "Strip" traffic in rentals.  You can take Paradise on one side and Industrial (Dean Martin/Frank Sinatra) on the other.  But man, are you ever right about "bumper to bumper".  You simply cannot be in a hurry and really have to keep your mind on the driving and let the passengers do the site seeing!  People are likely to turn in front of you, slam on their brakes or do something else totally unexpected.A friend of mine totaled a rented Mustang a couple of years ago.  A car load of out of country tourists ran a left turn signal turning in front of him.  He tee-boned them.  It took MONTHS to settle the insurance claims!

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

That's why I enjoy the outer properties so much for VP. WAY less traffic, better odds and more machines/EV although I do like that giant chili dog @ the slots-a-fun. Lots to see and do, just not good VP.

snowlover413
Forum Newbie

Post by snowlover413 »

hello all,

i was just in vegas last week and the $9.00 monarail is good all the time it is good for 24 hrs. no coupon needed.