Win or lose in 07

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
pokeherguy

Win or lose in 07

Post by pokeherguy »

Yesterday being April 15 my least favorite day of the year brought up the subject of how I did in 2007 gambling. I don't remember seeing a post about this so thought I would ask. As for my 2007 year it could have been better. I ended up on the losing end for the first time in several years. But compared to how often I played it was not bad at all. I have been been beating the payback percentages for years and it finally got me in 07.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

I lost $500 in '07 but I only played once.  Does that even count?

So far I have more than made up for it in '08 but I'm trying to figure out when my next trip will be.

pokeherguy

Post by pokeherguy »

Sure it counts, I don't personally know anyone who came out to the good in 07. But I do know one guy that lost pretty much everything he had.

rfonlymama

Post by rfonlymama »

Definitely a losing year.   I think I had four W-G's for maybe a $9000 total.   I filed in February so I don't quite remember....
The way this year has started I think I better keep better track of my sessions for next filing season.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

By comparison to 06', 2007 was a losing year for VP play. 06' was great and the first third of 08 has a positive note so as the Shadowman would say, your overall return will balance out by playing positive return machines near perfect.

Deloradeuces18
Forum Regular

Post by Deloradeuces18 »

Up $14K in '07. '08 is slow but will get out more in the summer months. Down a few grand is all but just screwing around because my boyfriend still wants to play his lousy craps all the time. So glad Winter is over. I'll get out on my own more.

Fun site. I look forward to checking it out more to practice up. I've been meaning to try out a few new games to pass the time.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I won again in '07 as I have every year since '02. This year I am behind as of now , but not as far behind as I was last year at this time. Hopefully the RF genie will choose to pay me a visit sometime soon.

I am 0-96 on one card draws and only have 7 RFs in 386K hands. One of the biggest problems has been no one card draw opportunities playing 5-play in over 9K dealt hands.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Last year was my first losing year since 2003, but it was only $900 after about 400 hours of play.  I actually finished ahead on RF's for the number of hands I played.  Bad year for Aces, though.