Open Topics Chat

Chat it up with fellow Gold members on any subject in the private lounge.
LeeAnn79
Forum Rookie

Open Topics Chat

Post by LeeAnn79 »

Anyone else out there that is sick and tired of the open chat?? Does anyone ever complain to Webman?

What are your thoughts?

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

not enough space for my thoughts... i do not understand the purpose of the room-- for a brief moment it was funny laughing at how ludicrous some can be, but that came and went long time ago... now it actually embarrasses me that alleged adults can bicker and fight non-stop, 24/7 and actually make 12yr old brats look like the epitome of maturity. I just dont understand any of it, except daily it detracts from the enjoyment of the site and what I thought the point of being here is... and no, i do not believe i should be forced to close out chat so am not subjected to the childish hatred spewed constantly

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

This is exactly why we have the other room, to escape the bickering without closing out the chat completely. I wish more people would take that approach.

We have some changes coming that may help in some ways, but as you have seen… expecting the open topics group to “get along” is pretty much a lost cause at this point (as is any place where politics is discussed these days).

I know some people say to just close the room. That wouldn’t make the problem go away, it would just move it to the other room.

Set yourself free. Hang out in the other chat room and encourage others to do the same.

WildBill32
Forum Rookie

Post by WildBill32 »

Preaching gets on my nerves too.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

WildBill32 wrote:
Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:23 am
Preaching gets on my nerves too.

Amen.