Oops Gang, I goofed.

Why do you play video poker? What is your favorite game and why?
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: Oops Gang, I goofed.

Post by shadowman »

I sat down at a DDB machine in Oklahoma a couple of weeks ago and knew I was in trouble when I couldn't decide whether to hit a 9-iron or an 8-iron on a 135 yard hole!  My mind tends to wander.

Either.

Cut the eight or draw the nine ... or, pull out the wedge and blast it.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Faygo is right.  I don't have an "iron" in my bag any more.  All Hybrids except for the driver and fairway "metals".  I like the way you think SM!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

So 135 yards is like being dealt a pair of 8's and a pair of 9's in Deuces Wild? This golf game sounds easy.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

MikeA - Grip it and rip it I say. There's no place on the golf course for timidness. Finess on the dance floor but that's it. My handicap in golf is a 1, the 1 handicap I have is that I'm lefthanded. Good luck, hit em straight and long. ted.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Ted, Mike has to compensate for a lot of wind and rattlesnakes. 
 Eduardo, tell me that was sarcasm.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Ed, he doesn't swing a club while riding on a motorcycle headed towards Vegas does he? Kidding Mike, kidding. Oh, Eduardo sarcastic? Tell me it's not so?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

That would be a sight to see. With all that money under his plastic kmart jacket, plus being intoxicated too boot. Now that is sarcastic.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

My handicap in golf is a 1, the 1 handicap I have is that I'm lefthanded. Good luck, hit em straight and long. ted.

I must have a handicap of 2.  I'm left-handed, plus I don't play golf.  Does putt-putt count?  I do have a set of left-handed golf clubs that have to be at least 50 years old that were given to me by an elderly neighbor before he passed on a few years back.  What does that have to do with anything, you might ask - I think it's just my mind wandering. 

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Along with the fact that you're a southpaw non-golfer