RF Out of the Blue

Did you hit any jackpots? Did you get a great comp? We all want to know!
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Re: RF Out of the Blue

Post by OTABILL »

TripleTriple wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:07 am
Handpay pending. Haven't seen that before. Bet 5. That I have seen...congrats!
Santan Mountain opened in June and the machines are all brand new. There were several new wrinkles that I never encountered before besides the hand pay pending. The music played was different than in the past as was the signage. I tried to take a photo, but it kept flashing on the screen and my timing wasn't in sync. It was not the usual call attendant (which I didn't have to do.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Thanks again everyone for the congrats.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

OTABILL wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 10:55 pm
There were several new wrinkles that I never encountered before besides the hand pay pending.
I believe the "hand pay pending" at the bottom is generated from the slot club. The flashing messages in the center have varying formats. Sometimes it's all-in-1 including jackpot amount and "call attendant." Other machines split it up, so one flash will be "jackpot $####" and the next will be "call attendant."

IIRC, some machines just paste the notification across the center, and you can't even see all the cards. What's up with that?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Mohegan Sun alternates between jackpot and call attendant so sometimes you have to take a couple of different pictures, depending on how soon after you press the take picture button, it actually takes the picture

Vman96
Video Poker Master

Post by Vman96 »

Congrats on the royal and handpay!

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Thanks Vman