Bizarro World 2024!

The lighter side... playing for entertainment, less concerned about "the math."
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: Bizarro World 2024!

Post by olds442jetaway »

OTA…..😂…that word Free is always a good one to hear .Hope you weren’t injured in the Hybrid accident. Not laughing about that, just the expenses post. In 2016, the wife’s car was totaled by a deer going from Mohegan Sun to Foxwoods. Guess I have posted about that before. Glad I was the only one in the car that time.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Sat May 04, 2024 11:57 am
OTA…..😂…that word Free is always a good one to hear .Hope you weren’t injured in the Hybrid accident. Not laughing about that, just the expenses post. In 2016, the wife’s car was totaled by a deer going from Mohegan Sun to Foxwoods. Guess I have posted about that before. Glad I was the only one in the car that time.
Thanks Olds. Thankfully, I wasn't injured, and neither were the occupants of the other car. Actually, my auto insurance has gone down since I now have only one car. Offsets the increase in gas per mile. Glad you weren't injured as well. Cars can be replaced. Anyways, good luck on your next trip to MS. Same to the Mrs when she goes with you.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks again. Today was a gift since we are both talking. Tomorrow is Triple status points so I guess I will give it a shot early evening. Probably the usual game plan, hopefully hit and quit this time. Quarters for sure.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Quitting for the evening while ahead. Had a great session even without hitting a Royal. My Ev was just over 100 percent with the free play and awards. I started with just 50 of my free play and 50 of my own money and never had to add any. Cashed out over 2200. I will post most of the pics of the better hits. I was playing my usual Martingale Clone and was just lucky there were no really long dud streaks. Bets did get pretty high though. I couldn’t have weathered a long dud streak at nearly 20 bucks hand and would have had to stop before I went into total giveback mode. Anyway, like I promised, I will post the high up amounts no matter how the session ends up. I’m done for the night anyway. Will probably play for an hour or so tomorrow with the rest of the free play then head home. I’m not sure the order the pics will come out in, but the order of play was all on the same machine and credits gradually increasing until I cashed out. Looks like the first hit on 5 aces didn’t post. I’ll post separately
Attachments
IMG_3613.jpeg
IMG_3614.jpeg
IMG_3615.jpeg
IMG_3616.jpeg
IMG_3617.jpeg
IMG_3618.jpeg
IMG_3619.jpeg
IMG_3620.jpeg

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

IMG_3611.jpeg
Luckily this is a 800 for bet one on the Royal if it had hit. Like Bob D posted on another thread today, you really can’t predict what your highest up amount will be so I will have to just type it in if I don’t have a pic. In this case the 2200 number was the highest. All play was on the same machine. Time for some shut eye before the sun comes up.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Nice session olds, congrats.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

OMG. That's the hot machine you dream about. No RF, no problem.

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

Nice hits but what happened to "quarters for sure"?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

My intent was quarters only, but after I decided to start with the 50 free play and my own 50 and switch if I lost that. One of those rare occurrences just like early this morning just now getting to sleep and it’s 10:45 AM. Same machine this morning I wouldn’t be surprised if they don’t pull it. I had that happen to me about 20 years ago at Foxwods.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

I decided to just play with a hundred before turning in at like 6:30 AM and then is what happened. Pure luck. The pics are out of order and there are 2 jackpot photos of the same hit. I didn’t take any pics this morning until the hundred built up to several hundred. Finally I’m back in the black for 2024. Maybe a thousand or so. Now the trick is to keep it. Discipline still needs work.
Attachments
IMG_3624.jpeg
IMG_3627.jpeg
IMG_3625.jpeg
IMG_3626.jpeg
IMG_3623.jpeg