Hitting up the GVR (green valley ranch)

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
oej719
Video Poker Master

Re: Hitting up the GVR (green valley ranch)

Post by oej719 »

Have I mentioned OEJ is not my real name. I did not want to be called just OJ after the killer so I took an M and rotated it counterclockwise and it looked like an E and that is the story of the beginning of OEJ and the ending of RA aka RS.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

OEJ have you ever played at GVR?

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

If we had rules against smart alecks, we would only be left with the dumb ones. I'd be completely miserable if I were a dumb aleck! Incompetent, Incorrigible and Illiterate. Three "I's" that I don't care to become but demented? YES

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

OEJ have you ever played at GVR?

No but I have at Red Rocks when it was new.

Deloradeuces18
Forum Regular

Post by Deloradeuces18 »

GVR and RR both kick ass.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Bob Dancer is not his real name. Shirley Dancer is not her real name. And Santa Claus is an invention of Christmas Inc.

Do we have two rascals now?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

No, rascal had to sign up again (that's what you get for using a bogus email before ) and I think I have his accounts merged, but he'll need to post again before we know.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

No, it wasn't bogus....there are several e-mail accounts on my network and I had to use another e-mail addy because as you'll recall, sometime back I also had log-in problems and I had to create a new account. However, all's well that ends well so no hard feelings whatsoever and you, Webman, receive 15 free Rascal comp coupons good only at the games on this site. (Please read the fine print before attempting to cash them in.)