Higher bets possible on Multi-Strike?

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
DezJeep

Higher bets possible on Multi-Strike?

Post by DezJeep »

My local Harrahs allows max bet of 100 coins on Mulit-Strike poker. Just wondering why VP.COM doesn't allow anything higher than 20? Can this be changed to 100 by the webmaster?

DezJeep

Post by DezJeep »

Could I at least get an answer to my question?  Does anyone ever read these?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I read it but have no answer for you. Contact webman is my suggestion.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Could I at least get an answer to my question?  Does anyone ever read these?

Send WM a private message. It is possible, he just missed your post.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sorry for not getting back right away. I've put in an inquiry.In general, we try to keep the features on this site in line with the majority of machines out there. Many games have a 10 credit max at some places, for instance, but when players come here and hit the "max bet" button, we want it to best emulate the experience on the most machines, if that makes sense. It's a compromise to some extent, but it avoids some complications.As for 100 credits on Multi-Strike, I will see what is decided. Thanks for bringing it up.

DezJeep

Post by DezJeep »

Sorry for not getting back right away. I've put in an inquiry.

In general, we try to keep the features on this site in line with the majority of machines out there. Many games have a 10 credit max at some places, for instance, but when players come here and hit the "max bet" button, we want it to best emulate the experience on the most machines, if that makes sense. It's a compromise to some extent, but it avoids some complications.

As for 100 credits on Multi-Strike, I will see what is decided. Thanks for bringing it up.

Thank you for the reply.  It would be WAY cool if we could max bet 100...great payoffs!!!