Bummer.

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
spdmrcht
Forum Regular

Bummer.

Post by spdmrcht »

I read the rules and it said the tourn, ended at 11:59 PDT, I live in PDT.at 10:15 PDT I finnished a 200 round hand. then it told me the tourn. was over. I was ready to play till 11:59. what happened. did some one for getto wind there clock? not that I could of won, I'm not a Gold member. I onlyhad 1600 for my best hand.

vidopoker

Post by vidopoker »

must have been 1159 pm edt.

btw, i played multiple times and didn't even get a top score of 1600, so you did better than I did.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Based on previous tournaments, I'm guessing that they have a different ending time to START a session than to FINISH a session.My last session this time was submitted at 1:08 am EDT; it started about 12:50 EDT or 9:50 PDT.Maybe they will allow you to submit a score up until 11:59 pm PDT, but they don't generally let you start sessions after 10:00 pm PDT.  I think they should say that so that people understand their parameters better, but I've seen this happen in several tournaments.  Actually I think that I was shut out just after 9:00 pm PDT one time a few tournaments back, but usually they will not allow you to start when it is less than couple hours before the deadline time that they post.Nevertheless, the tournaments are fun and certainly worth more than the entry fee that's charged.

spdmrcht
Forum Regular

Post by spdmrcht »

Ya, we can't complain about the price. where else can you getthis many Hrs. of entertainment for free. I almost feel guilty.may have to join up.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Good point... the time that we cut off the start of new sessions is a bit too early, but we accept in-progress sessions until midnight. We will allow sessions to start up until a few minutes before midnight next time for those last-chance efforts.