Small Business Loans

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
orbit
Forum Newbie

Small Business Loans

Post by orbit »

Do you need Working Capital for your business. We are here to get you the required money. It can be used to purchase land, office furniture or fixtures, replenishing inventory, advertising your business and for other expenses too. Orbit Small Business Loans can provide you the finance to meet all these expenses and to grow your business. Thanks & cheers,business cash advancesmall business loansunsecured business loans 

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Fa La La La La.... La la la la needs money call him.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Fa La La La La.... La la la la needs money call him.

That doesn't show much Christmas spirit, oej.     He's been mentioning real estate lately; my bet is that he's going for a real estate license to help make ends meet.   Look for his next book to be on that subject - "How To Win With Real Estate", subtitled "Starting With No Cash Or Real Estate".  It will include teaser info only, with the true goodies available only through personal training.    You heard it here first.

I see that junk post in three places so far.  I think that's a record, but I just PM'd the orbit guy and told him to put it in a few more places so that he can secure his place in history. 

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

I figured it was a ugly chick. You think orbito is a guy?
Must be a commy that is for sure.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Doesn't matter, oej.  The WM is equal opportunity.  He'll drop the hammer on anyone.