Chasing the Royal DDB 10-Play

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Bejay
Forum Newbie

Chasing the Royal DDB 10-Play

Post by Bejay »

Hi Webman,

I decided to try a different game tonight and picked Chasing the Royal DDB 10-Play.  I'm on a Dell XPS 400 PC running Windows XP, with IE 7.0
5730.11 as the browser.

Here's the hangup  - When I get a Royal Pair, then click on 'chase the royal', the three royal cards slide down, and then up above on the 10-play screen, the three royal cards flash on for a second, but don't stay 'face up'.  The three cards revert to showing the their backsides.  Then when I hit 'draw', and the five cards in each hand are revealed, there aren't any royals at all...all five cards are numerical...with the various suits.  I tried switching to DB and the 'chasing the royal' feature seems to be working correctly there....I've switched back and forth a couple of times and the problem is definitely with the DDB game.

Thanks!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Interesting find... I'll pass this along and see if we can get a fix up asap. Thanks for the report!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Bejay, we have been unable to duplicate this error.Can you tell me what version of the flash player you have?http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewCon ... d=tn_15507