Toast to Tangueray

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Re: Toast to Tangueray

Post by marie meijer »

faygo, We all hope your wife is feeling better soon and can go home asap. I can think of better vacation locations! Tickle her feet for us!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Faygo, give her our best wishes as well. I assume you're out looking for a wireless laptop that she can use to access vp.com while recovering.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Thanks everyone. She is doing much better and might be released(?) today. I'm a'headin that way now.
SM I really do need to get another PC. They are fairly inexpensive right now, might just do that.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

SM I really do need to get another PC. They are fairly inexpensive right now, might just do that.

Again, good luck, and I hope we see you both back here today.

That reminds me of something I've been meaning to post about MS Vista, if that's what you're thinking of.  I love my Vista PC, but you may have problems finding Vista-capable software drivers for some devices.   My fax/printer/scanner, PDA, and second DVD/CD drive work with Vista only in a limited fashion, and my webcam and Zip drive are old enough that the vendors don't have Vista drivers for them at all.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

Faygo, sure hope the missus gets to gettin real quick like. Perhaps a glass of VO might be in order!

ginxxxx

Post by ginxxxx »

Faygo & Tanqueray.I sure am hoping everything is ok for you guysHere's a big toast to you both!  Just the tonic for me.I spent a couple of days in our local Kaiser hospital last week and was more worried about my husband than myself.  Since the outlook isn't too good, I'm still worried about him.. I've learned that while it can be bad for the one in the bed, the spouse takes a major hit, too.  Prayers and good thoughts for things other than that old RF are acceptable here (although that wouldn't hurt, either).  My best to you both.Ginny

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Faygo-Hope Tanqueray is doing well-my thoughts and prayers are with you both!
Barb

scorpio2
VP Veteran

Post by scorpio2 »

faygo,sounds like they might have given your wife iv's for dehydration from the flu or something.medical drugs today can perform miracles.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Again , thanks for all the well wishes.  Truly appreciated.