a cute one

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
gr8bowlr
Forum Rookie

a cute one

Post by gr8bowlr »

what do you have when you have a moth ball in one hand and a moth ball in the other?    You have a great big moth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Mothballs are small balls of chemical pesticide and deodorant used when storing clothing and other articles susceptible to damage from mold or moth larvae. If you have a great big moth, and moth balls in both hands, you should place the moth balls closer to the moth or set them out in an area where they will be a more effective deterrent.

Nancy J.

Post by Nancy J. »

????Boy am I confused. Good thing I'm headed to Reno this afternoon to clear my head out and fill my pockets.

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

You have mothballs in your pockets? ? ? ?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

You have mothballs in your pockets? ? ? ?

One in each pocket, Ed. 

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

cd you were right, it was about Eduardo's "dry" explaination of mothballs. I'm just wondering how we can now morph this thread into mattress talk.

Ted, you have to remember that with some of us older folks age has made us a little slow on the uptake.   Especially if we've forgotten to take our meds.   The joke evaluation center of our brain is reduced to the size of a, um, mothball. 

I turned my mattress over a few months ago.  Does that qualify as mattress talk? 

Lizzy15

Post by Lizzy15 »

????Boy am I confused. Good thing I'm headed to Reno this afternoon to clear my head out and fill my pockets.
You must have found those chains for your tires.