Racino Poker Games

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
2royals
Forum Newbie

Racino Poker Games

Post by 2royals »

Has anyone had any good experiences with these machines? I'm trying to determine if they are wise to continue playing them since it sounds like the jacpot machines are predetermined which I find disturbing. Overall though, I haven't made a killing myself.

macaroo
Forum Rookie

Post by macaroo »

Yes, you can get good results on a VLT if you play loose and test a lot of machines to find one that is in a " paying or playing " mood.  As in all gambiling, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, and sometime you break even.

2royals
Forum Newbie

Post by 2royals »

That just about says it all but don't you feel kind of taken knowing the floor or management knows your machine just isn't the "machine of the day"?

macaroo
Forum Rookie

Post by macaroo »

That just about says it all but don't you feel kind of taken knowing the floor or management knows your machine just isn't the "machine of the day"?

From what I have seen, the floor management is clueless to what is happening with the machines on a day to day basis.  The analysis and tweaking is done at headquarters at the directions of the bean counters.
 They are there to see that people come through the doors and the machines are supplied with blank payoff tickets.