Irritating Ads! Subscriber Question.

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
rayj

Irritating Ads! Subscriber Question.

Post by rayj »

There is an add that not only shakes to get your attention, but beeps every couple seconds!!!  Is this a ploy to get people to subscribe?Also, I'd like to see statistics on how many non-subscribers are in the top64 of the contest...Ray

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Please send details of that ad. (who the advertiser is, and where it appears... top or right side). We are happy to remove any ads that are overly disruptive to game play.Several people have asked about membership as it relates to the scores. I realize that when you see such high scores and are unable to come close, it can be frustrating.  Let me be very clear: There is no scoring advantage
for Gold members. A purchase or payment of any kind will not increase your
chances of winning.As for the number of Gold members in the top 64, presently 11 out of the 64 on the leader board are Gold members and 53 are basic (free) members.There have been more than 120,000 sessions played so far, so realize that the top 64 is a very small sample of only the very best scores.21% of the sessions have been played by gold members, but gold members only occupy 17% of the leaderboard. So if anyone should be complaining about having a harder time, it's actually the Gold Members right now.

rayj

Post by rayj »

It was happening on my wife's computer. At the top of the window.It was one of those "You Are the 100,000 person" or something to thateffect....

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I updated my post above with a few more stats. I will have the ad team try to locate that ad, thank you. It sounds like the advertiser is hard to determine without clicking on it.

rayj

Post by rayj »

My wife said she clicked on it and it went to a Lowes advertisement.