Video Poker for Winners LOSES money autoplaying

Discuss video poker programs for the home user
shadowman
Video Poker Master

Re: Video Poker for Winners LOSES money autoplaying

Post by shadowman »

I sure it was random insertion of line breaks by the forum software. Nothing to be concerned about. We all understand how this random business works.

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Bozo detection can be easy to spot sometimes. Other times it takes awhile. Bozos usually are there own worst enemy.

nikkitoni
Forum Rookie

Post by nikkitoni »

Video Poker is my new obsession and many of the websites and a couple of books I've read on the topic have highly encouraged this software. I finally bought it a couple of days ago, but after reading this forum, I'm wondering if I should've saved my money. I'm a decent video poker player but recognize that I have room for improvement. Perhaps I should've stuck to the books....

nikkitoni
Forum Rookie

Post by nikkitoni »

So, I just got VPW in the mail today, and so far - I LOVE IT! I've always played DB or DBB and usually steer clear of Deuces Wild. Truth be told, I just don't have the patience for learning the strategy for that game. I don't know why - but it just seems overwhelming to me, which is odd because most people seem to flock to that game! Anyways, I booted up the old VPW and have been playing Deuces Wild. I love the test feature and this is a fun way to learn! So far, so good!