LAUGHLIN HERE I COME!!

Talk about your new shoes, new car, or UFO's!
mario_magic
Forum Newbie

LAUGHLIN HERE I COME!!

Post by mario_magic »

heading to laughlin soon and staying at the golden nugget,hope to have some luck playing the 50 cent poker dollar poker progressive,royal mania,and quarter double double bonus machines,will let ya know how the luck is when i get back.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

Laughlin (Ramada Express) is the site of my largest jackpot, so it will always be my favorite VP locale!

babybubba

Post by babybubba »

Laughlin (Ramada Express) is the site of my largest jackpot, so it will always be my favorite VP locale!

Ramada used to be a favorite of mine also, even though around town they joke about it as being "Geriatric Park". I would think most players wouldn't view their clot club system as being acceptable though. You earn more points/dollar played on pennies and nickles than you do on 50c, dollars, $2, $5 or $10. This is a paragraph from a column I wrote last August 15 (the entire Gaming Today article is available at    http://www.vptruth.com/articlesdetail.cfm?Counter=324                          for anyone interested in how the Ramada stacks up these days)

"This is the anomaly I found for video poker players: Penny & nickel players get 1 point for each $5 played; quarter players are required to play $7.50/point; for some reason, 50c players need to put through only $5.83 for a point; dollar players have to play $10 for a point; if you are a $2 player it takes $17.50/point; and for those who venture to the $5 & $10 games? (as I at times do) – be prepared to play $25/point."