online videopoker

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Re: online videopoker

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Ted good job with the rhymes I was cracking up!

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

No No Ted fry part is right, then sweet onion and mustard. You must follow the  instructions on the can.

Now you and Ted can argue about which of these is best.  I'm not much on Spam myself, but some of these actually looked tasty. 

http://www.spamrecipes.net/

There's one for "Enchilada Breadfast Casserole" that Eduardo might like...

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I'm thinking about a Spam midnight toast on New Years Eve? Hey, what about Spam on toast? I had my first Red Robin cheeseburger with an egg on top recently and is was very tasty. It was late yesterday when I was in Dr. Seuss mode and I completely forgot about using the word scam because I was going through the alphabet in my head trying to get as many words that rhymed as I could. I also tried to hold a mirror up to a can of spam to get a shot of the Spam in disguise but I couldn't get the right light.

Faygo I also forgot the onions, a real necessity when enjoying White Castle cheeseburgers too. CD the Enchilada Breakfast Casserole sounds good too, especially since I'm back in diet mode trying to lose about 8 pounds.

Where have the bozo's cheerleaders gone?

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

The bozo cheerleaders are hitchhiking from vegas to tenn., after there bozo training session was a train wreck.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Yup.  He should have left himself some "get home" money as a contingency since only 90% of shortie sessions end with Aces, kickers, and RFs.

On another subject, I think that Eduardo should invite us all down to his hacienda to celebrate his winning Vegas trip, and fix us all some Spam enchiladas, with plenty of cervezas and margaritas.  We'll bring the Spam - goodness knows what goes in those cans in his native land (no offense).

oej719
Video Poker Master

Post by oej719 »

Taste like chicken almost! Ummmmy.