New VP at Bellagio

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

New VP at Bellagio

Post by BillyJoe »

Just got back from Vegas. Stayed at Caesars, but drifted next store to Bellagio. I was shocked at all the new VP that they had, including Random Rewards and the new Multi-Strike machine with different Multi-Strike games to play. Pay tables were typical Vegas Strip, but it was nice to see some additional VP at one of the Strip properties.

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

billyjoe, Tks for the Bellagio update. We want to hear about your WINS and any shows!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I did have two nice hand-pays at Bellagio. One was on the Random Rewards, playing $0.50 five-way DDB. During one deal, the Flush payout jumped to $1000. It delat me four to the flush, and I drew flushes on three out of the five hands for $3k.
The other nice one was on the new MultiStrike game, 25 coin max bet, where the top line multiplier varies. If you have a winning hand on the fourth level, you choose "tiles', which add up until you hit one that says "collect". The minimum multiplier value is 8x, the top multiplier value is 40x.
Playing $0.50 DDB, I got 4 2's, no kicker, on the top, and the multipler went to 18x for $3600 on that line. That was cool..