Updating account problem

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
JeanieK
Forum Rookie

Updating account problem

Post by JeanieK »

I am being prompted to update my account because of an expired date on my credit card.  I keep trying but am getting the run-around.  It tells me to login- I do.  Then I click on my account and it tells me I don't have an account.  I have logged out (and in) several times and still have the problem.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I can't duplicate the problem you're experiencing, but can tell you how to go there directly if you are logged in.Simply go to this page, then click on "update card information"https://www.videopoker.com/my_account/status/

JeanieK
Forum Rookie

Post by JeanieK »

Hi, I got your reply.  I did what you asked.  This is what happens.  This has been a problem before.  I just go around in circles.

You do not yet have a VideoPoker.com account or you are not logged in at this time.

I log in, I go to my account, etc.  I even went to the url you suggested and the above is what I get.

JeanieK
Forum Rookie

Post by JeanieK »

I was able to update on my husband's laptop.  I think it is a glitch that has to do with my computer.  I have had a similar problem in the past when I was inquiring on my account status to see when my renewal date for vp was up.  I guess I can live with the problem since I was able to accomplish my task with my husband's laptop.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Glad you got it working. It would still be nice to figure out what the problem is if there is anything on our end that can be improved. Are you on a Mac or a PC? What browser are you using?

JeanieK
Forum Rookie

Post by JeanieK »

PC and internet explorer.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Just updated. Went slick. No problem.