Why the Censorship?

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
rolanddude

Why the Censorship?

Post by rolanddude »

I have NOT, am NOT, or will NOT attempt selling anything here...

My situation is different than everyone else in this forum... I'll explain.

Many posters or should I say im-posters have for almost two years accused me of being Rob S****r.  YOU ALL HAVE HEARD THESE ACCUSATIONS!!! I was tired of all the useless, false, misleading, accusations against me and MY views on VP that I feel it is NECESSARY to post in video format so as to not be questioned about my identity.  I come back to the threads last week to show to everyone proof that these views are MINE and not anyone elses.  I GET CENSORED!!! 

Now anyone who clicks on any of my video posts are "misdirected" to a music video of Rick Astley.  In the past I was misrepresented as an alias for RS throughout many threads.  Now I am being misrepresented by Webman actually "hacking" into my link and redirecting people who WANT to hear what I have to say.  There are many LEGAL questions as to where this type of behavior from companies should be allowed.  Webman has deliberately altered my communications to where NOBODY here can see them and hear my point of view. (Several hundred people here watched my messages...Now they can't)  This is shameful on the part of all who are involved with suppressing my views.  Radical is too nice of a word.   Down-right Shameful!!!

Makes me question the authenticity of any information that we get to view in here...now that it must be acceptable to Webman & Action Gaming to not risk being altered without permission from a poster.

This would be common-place in China.  Nice Move Emperor!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Rolanddude, nothing you have typed here in the past month has been censored. You have been free to say whatever you want to say. It became clear that the video links you posted contained affiliate information on the page that could benefit you financially if people signed up through it. Affiliate links are not permitted to avoid spam and trolling for profits using our services.You were not overtly selling anything and I understand this was not your intent. However, the fact that the videos could lead to profit makes the use of that service impermissible.If you want to upload a video to youtube (which is entirely free) and embed it here, that would be alright for the time being. We are still evaluating our policies as they relate to video.