Missing scoring info in games

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Ohio Bob
Forum Regular

Missing scoring info in games

Post by Ohio Bob »

My problem continues. In every game I've tried something is missing. No pay tables show, some games do not show cards held, 50-100 play no credit, win info shows below cards and no info  on individual winning hands. All info to right of games seems ok and games seem to function right. Just found this.. When I click on 'MY ACCOUNT" upper right of home I get this message Peer's certificate has an invalid signature.(Error code: sec_error_bad_signature)Firefox is my browser ver. 3.6.3I've uninstalled the flash player and reinstalled... ver. 10.1I've refreshed, rebooted, and recursed!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That definitely sounds like a corrupted flash player on your system, but it sounds like you took the right steps. The FireFox installer has been buggy at times.My next suggestion would be to uninstall, then use Internet Explorer to install the latest version. Then, return to firefox and if it prompts you for an update there, complete that as well.  When adobe updated my system to the new 10.1 this is what I had to do.

Ohio Bob
Forum Regular

Post by Ohio Bob »

Thanks...only an issue on one computer it seems. So I went to IE as suggested re installed flash plaer and it works fine in IE but when I went back FireFox  had the same prob. I"ll look into the FireFox issue on that machine when I get time. TY for the help.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Ohio Bob

Search Forum with these parameters.  Firefox, MikeA, Any Date.

Mike had a number of issues with Firefox and posted quite a bit about them.  One of them might be your problem.