games freezing

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
coldwater
Forum Rookie

games freezing

Post by coldwater »

I have not had this trouble before, it started lastnight,  I have tried different games and they all freeze up.... I start the game and play maybe 2 hands and then it just stops........... can't figure it out.  Most of the time when a new ad comes on at the top or the side there is a moment of stoppage but this is different it just stops period and does not start again.  Don't know what to do!  Thanks

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

Just tried again playing single hand vp and when it dealt me 3 tens it froze, logged out went back and dealt a straight and it froze....... so seems when you get dealt something good it freezes....go figure!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We haven't changed anything on the site, so it sounds like something on your machine there, unless it's tied to a specific ad in which case we will gladly remove it.Can you tell me what version of flash player you have?http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

coldwater
Forum Rookie

Post by coldwater »

Thanks for getting back........ I have version 10.0.45.2.  I'll have to try again and see if it is a certain ad.  I played the entire contest and had no problem, this just started lastnight so maybe it is a certain ad, but usually if it is ad related it only lasts a second or so, this totally does not come back.

I just tried again and went to 3 different, the ad that seems to be there is the superpage.com.......don't know if that has anything to do with anything.......... this is what happens... cards a dealt, I hold and then nothing, just stops and I was dealt 4 to a rf!!!!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I think the Superpages ad has been nuked. Let me know if you're still seeing it or experiencing this problem.