Myrtle Beach Anyone?

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
rayj

Myrtle Beach Anyone?

Post by rayj »

Has anyone played on the Big M boat in Myrtle Beach?

Opinions?

lblmhgo
Forum Rookie

Post by lblmhgo »

Not yet, but I will tell you about it after I come back from there.

rayj

Post by rayj »

Not yet, but I will tell you about it after I come back from there.We're thinking maybe next month sometime....

lblmhgo
Forum Rookie

Post by lblmhgo »

We were on the Big M boat and it is very nice.It cost 10.00 to get your players card and 10.00 for port fees. They have 4 buffets a day, and snacks & hot dogs on the upper deck where you can sit and enjoy music and the cruise. Several table games, lots of slots, a few of the pot of gold and a few game king machines. no good video poker machines. Don't expect to win big. I did not win, but there were a few peple winning, mostly on the $5 dollar slots. Go and enjoy the cruise, it worth the 20.00.

rayj

Post by rayj »

We were on the Big M boat and it is very nice.It cost 10.00 to get your players card and 10.00 for port fees. They have 4 buffets a day, and snacks & hot dogs on the upper deck where you can sit and enjoy music and the cruise. Several table games, lots of slots, a few of the pot of gold and a few game king machines. no good video poker machines. Don't expect to win big. I did not win, but there were a few peple winning, mostly on the $5 dollar slots. Go and enjoy the cruise, it worth the 20.00.What are the pay tables on the VP machines?

lblmhgo
Forum Rookie

Post by lblmhgo »

I don't know what the pay tables were, I didn't even play them. Just played slots.

rayj

Post by rayj »

We'll be checking them out for the morning cruise tomorrow!

rayj

Post by rayj »

We'll be checking them out for the morning cruise tomorrow! Bottom line,  I would not recommend the Big M (Little River. SC) for VP.They had a bank of 8 Game King machines on the smoking floor.  We playedDDBP as usual.  All of the machines were 6/5!!!No Royals.  I hit Aces twice with no kicker.  Wife was dealt 3's w/kicker anddrew Aces w/kicker.  (she held A-3)!Overall, we lost.Did see a guy cash out for $13K.  He played table BJ.  He said he was up $18K with about 20 mins left in the cruise.Oh well.   Next trip. Cherokee Harrahs in November.

Linnylee
Forum Newbie

Post by Linnylee »

Have been on the Big M many times and its certainly not Vegas, Not that big, limited VP machines.Adequate for a few hours. Very clean-staff friendly
VP machines were tied up so I played a slot and hit for $1000. Not bad for 3 hours    Good Luck

lblmhgo
Forum Rookie

Post by lblmhgo »

Congrats on your win, Linnylee. I am going back again to the BigM next week. Love the cruise.