New Game-Double Super Times Pay

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
Bejay
Forum Newbie

New Game-Double Super Times Pay

Post by Bejay »

Hi guys,

I'm playing the new game in Double Double Bonus and I noticed that it sometimes when the multiplier activates and  the multiplier number has moved to the left of the screen, the remaining hand is quickly dealt and before I can choose any additional card to keep, all the hands are dealt and my score totaled.  The exception has been if the multiplier lands on the very first card of the dealt hand, then the rest of the hand is dealt, I choose the cards I want and then the rest of the hands are played.  Is this how the game is supposed to work?

Thanks!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We'll look into this. If anyone else is experiencing it, please let us know.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I think that what you may be seeing is a difference in timing on the multiplier between normal STP and Double STP. Some multipliers come during the deal as in normal Super Times Pay, but some also come before the DRAW instead of during the deal. So you may have already held your cards (or thrown them all away) when the multiplier comes up in this fashion. It would then feel like the cards were being drawn immediately... because they are. But you already had your opportunity to hold.

Bejay
Forum Newbie

Post by Bejay »

I'll make note of that and play again for awhile today and see if that is perhaps what is happening. Thanks for the explanation.

Bradeeeeee
Forum Newbie

Post by Bradeeeeee »

Webman,

I'm playing the current contest in DDB and sometimes when I choose the
cards I want to keep and then press deal; the second part comes so
quickly you can't tell if you win anything and nothing is ever totaled.

Thanks!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You might try with the turbo button off to see the totals add up. Of course, if you win nothing, nothing will be totaled and this will be reflected by the cards on the screen.

nonnajns2
Forum Newbie

Post by nonnajns2 »

I am having the same problem as Bejay when the multiplayer comes during play especially if its the last card. Also play is very slow due to ads to the right. I have to hit draw several times to unfreeze the screen or hold cards. It's so annoying I have hardly played in this tornament. Sure hope this will not always be a problem during contests. It seem to have gotten worse each contest (the freezing) plus dealing your next hand if you are using the keyboard instead of the mouse. 

jch9005
Forum Newbie

Post by jch9005 »

Webman,
I played the DSTP game this evening.  On the 8th hand, the TSP multiplier appeared, the hands were dealt without any interaction by me, and the game deducted 105,000 points from my account.  I had only played a total of 560 credits today on this game as noted on my dashboard.  I stopped playing the game and want to know if the 105,000 points can be credited back to my account.  I'm currently a Gold Member.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.  jch9005

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It looks like you exceeded a maximum number of credits for the game display. I'll fix your negative score, but I'm going to have to "cash you out" down to 100,000 credits.