Las Vegas

Discuss all things Las Vegas. Hotels, restaurants, good deals, airfares, cabbies, conventions, shows, etc.
nancyo
Forum Newbie

Las Vegas

Post by nancyo »

What happened to the pictures that were posted yesterday of the folks that met in Vegas?

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

I was not able to access them on flickr/yahoo. Look under Anything and Everything, FIRST ANNUAL VIDEOPOKER.COM MEET UP IN VEGAS PICTURES: near the bottom of Forum Main and read back about 7 posts. However, with the link that fuzzy gave for face book on forum of this site, the pix appeared. You have to log in that link manually at the top of your screen. Welcome to forum, nancyo!NICE work, fuzzy, thank you! 'Sure sounded like a fun time!

Poker Princess
Forum Newbie

Post by Poker Princess »

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2 ... 43adf2d444

Try this link..worked for me.  Now, maybe it will be accessible

papag
Forum Rookie

Post by papag »

Thanks for the facebook link.  I enjoyed finally putting some faces on the names of some of the members.  Looks everyone had a great time.
Papag

vpwillis

Post by vpwillis »

Thank you EDC1977 for the link.  Man what a rush.  I have to say I was way off in my mind about how I thought people looked compared to how they are.  I was close on Jane but thats it.  Billy Joe I had pictured more like Johnny Miller...  O Kathy well she's hot, Webman I thought would have been taller with a full head of black hair, Ed I pictured big like a middle linebacker.  So now I have a face for some of the members and thats cool.  I would love to go next year but who knows time will tell.