Can't Log Out Of My Account

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
tallgirl52
Forum Newbie

Re: Can't Log Out Of My Account

Post by tallgirl52 »

Well, Webman, I deleted my cookies, cleared my history and I still can't log out.  I've tried from the home page and from my account page and I'm still logged in.  Any other ideas?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Clearing cookies should definitely work. Try one more time, and reboot after. That's pretty drastic, but if it doesn't work, I'll see what other ideas I can come up with.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Clearing cookies should definitely work. Try one more time, and reboot after. That's pretty drastic, but if it doesn't work, I'll see what other ideas I can come up with.

That was my experience. After clearing the cookies I tried and it still didn't work then cleared them Oreos ( might possibly have been Ginger Snaps) and rebooted and voila!!!

greygoose
Forum Newbie

Post by greygoose »

Cleared cookies, cleared browsing history, rebooted, still will not allow log off.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Did you clear all cookies in your browser?

greygoose
Forum Newbie

Post by greygoose »

Yes,all cookies cleared,browsing history deleted,system rebooted,still cannot log off either from the home page or the account profile.Please help,I have holiday guests that are members & want to have contest scores crdited to their own user names,Thanks for any help.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

greygoose, I hd to shut down the PC not merely restart.  Also had to make sure that when I cleared everything I went right to shutting down and did not mess with any other Apps before doing so.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Do you happen to have firefox installed on your system? If clearing your cookies in IE isn't working, that would be the quickest fix. But it would certainly be good to figure out what the problem is. Clearing all your browser cookies and history shouldn't leave much opportunity to appear as logged in.