Contest Problem

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
January Jean
Forum Newbie

Contest Problem

Post by January Jean »

The page for the contest to select a game is not functional right now? I have tried to click on everygame and nothing happens. 

I can click on other options such as seeing the scores and going to my account and profile, etc., and they work fine.

Thank you.  January Jean

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Is this your first contest session or have you already played in the contest?Others who have experienced this problem have found out it was caused by a problem with their sound driver in their computer. Can you hear any sounds coming from your speakers?

T T
Forum Rookie

Post by T T »

Hi Webman I seem to have a problem also. First of all I am not a gold member. When I play sometimes the cards hestistate. Does this happen to others also. Is there any way to fix this.
Thank You

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hesitating cards can mean your flash player just isn't able to keep up graphically at the time. Make sure you don't have other browser windows/programs open if you run into this problem. Otherwise it may just happen intermittently on some computers if the graphics are delayed by a system limitation. It should not affect your outcomes, though the experience obviously isn't as pleasant.