enabling chat

If you are having problems with a game on this Web site, post here.
AFcruit
Forum Rookie

enabling chat

Post by AFcruit »

I have been a member for couple of months now I think.  Congratulations on a great site.  My problem is I am only able to
chat maybe 10% of the time.  It always says unable to connect.  I have made some good friends that I would like to chat with, but
can't connect and it is very frustrating.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

10% of the time isn't much. It sounds like something in your internet connection (or perhaps antivirus software) may be conflicting. Are you on dial-up?

AFcruit
Forum Rookie

Post by AFcruit »

No dial up.  I live in the country and have to use sattellite.  I can't understand
why, when i see all others casn, and everything else works fine here.  I have
made some good friends here, and frustrates me that I can't carry on conversation when they are on, and can't see that I am here.  I have no
problems with connecting to anything else, so i assume the problem is on your end to correct right??  Thanks for the attention.  Sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but was not sure how to get to your rresponse.

AFcruit
Forum Rookie

Post by AFcruit »

well i guess the only way to get this looked at is to let you know when I
can't connect.  Yesterday and today I have not been connecting again.  Right now I am in 100 QQ.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

AFcruit

If it is of any solace to you, I use  a US Celluar connection on my Laptop. It too will not connect quite often. I have this problem with my dial up connection  on my desktop PC however it was greatly improved when Webman increased the timeout duration last year.  When the game is resident on your system as in a contest, chat loads everytime.  I do believe, that when the new site goes up, you will see this issue go away.

AFcruit
Forum Rookie

Post by AFcruit »

Thanks faygo...  I sure hope you are right.  This AM I have tried couple different
games, and still no  chat connection.  Menwhile I think I will just post here whenever I can't connect.  If the new site ever gets going I guess I will start t get my moneys worth.  Maybe if I am enough of a pain something will get done.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

It seems like an issue of intermittent or slow signal, so I'm not sure there's anything we can do here at the moment. Let's see what happens when the new site goes up.